MCON Shanghai is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our fast track dynamic team in Shanghai. Your tasks and responsibilities will be in the areas of CRM B2B products, mobile-apps, eCommerce, CRM and BI, executing tasks like Business Development, Project Initiation and Requirement Gathering/Analysis, Pilot programs delivery and measuring. Possible tasks in future: build up SPARK and act as Team leader of SPARK. The main industry you will work on will be automotive and automotive finance, wholesale and retail level.
- Responsible for presales/business development: assessment of briefings and, if necessary, refinement based on your own suppositions, preparation of effort estimates, drafting of proposals.
- Leads and Prospect generation at OEM and Retail level in the automotive and automotive finance.
- Advising clients (all levels of business and their management levels) and team members in regards to automotive/FMCG strategy and CRM related topics
- Following-up on outstanding technical questions with the Technical Project Manager
- Identifies potential risks to the completion of projects, including resources, costs, and systems. Recommends appropriate solutions.
- Being involved in the LDC, improving communication and external perception of MCON, strategy, vision, and other topics about industry, market, trends but also internal company-wide topics like culture, events, training, growth, knowing that “being good” is the enemy of “being great”.
- Helping to successfully reach the vision of an international company, further innovation through partners, and extending our own products with e.g. an own digital department.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers primarily in technical team, and non-technical key-accounts
- Writing proposals, presentations and creating quotations for new business leads and project opportunities
- Manage customer satisfaction and customer quality requirements and issues
- At least 3 year’s CRM related experience.
- Automotive experiences, at OEM and/or Dealer is critical.
- Highly customer oriented by providing excellent customer service and solution
- Ability to liaise with senior management within both MCON and client companies in a professional manner.
- Ability to create leads or use existing network.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and value the importance of teamwork.
- Willingness to work by objective with analytical approach.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
Feel interested? Got the skills?
Send your resume to email@example.com