For IT service we follow ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
ITIL is an organized set of core IT concepts and framework for managing information technology infrastructure, development, and operations. It doesn’t come with a fact sheet, but rather recommendations on how to utilize IT organizations current best practice into a meaningful alignment with the framework. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
ITIL has 5 volumes:
- Service Strategy – How to align the IT service components
- Service Design – How to build service components
- Service Transition – How to move maturing processes and services forward through their life-cycle
- Service Operation – How to operate services
- Continual Service Improvement – How to analyze and optimize service offerings and processes
Enterprise using the systematic approach which provides by ITIL to manage the IT service can be benefited as follows:
- Reduced costs
- Improved IT services through the use of proven best practice processes
- Professional standards and guidance
- Improved productivity
- Improved use of skills and experience
- Improved delivery of third party services through the specification of ITIL or ISO 20000 as the standard for service delivery in services procurements delivery in services procurements.
For project management we use PMP (Project Management Professional)
PMP is a standard for project management follow which MCON offers our clients directing and controlling services throughout the whole project processes including:
- Conception and Initiation
- Definition and Planning
- Launch and Executing
- Monitoring and Controlling
According to the PMP standard, people can be more efficient and rational to manage and integrate a wide variety of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to a broad range of activities in order to meet the requirements of a particular project.
A professional proficient in PMP will be internationally recognized with immense respect, and will be perceived as being able to handle large management projects with high precision and an optimistic attitude.
Entrust your project to us and our expertise will ensure your project delivery with high quality on time and on budget.
AGILE Project Management: SCRUM and Kanban
Our goal is to deliver a WOW experience and a maximum ROI to our clients, wherever they are. That is why MCON uses AGILE project management methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
SCRUM is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex projects. SCRUM provides a small set of rules that create structure for teams to be able to focus their innovation on solving what might otherwise be an insurmountable challenge.
SCRUM is an iterative process placing the quality and our customer’s value first. Project Management is split 2 roles: Product Owner & SCRUM Master.
- Product Owner: He / she is your voice in the process. The ones who writes the requirements and consult you about the technologies.
- Scrum Master: Takes the internal project management tasks, helping the team to focus and deliver fast high quality solutions.
- Team: Different types of experts, including IT architects, business consultants, technical experts, and developers.
Besides SCRUM, we use Kanban to manage our project process.
Kanban is a new technique for managing a software development process in a highly efficient way. With Kanban we control flow by visualization and by limiting work in progress. It is a continuous pipeline of work.
- Visualize: Visualizing the workflow and making it visible is core to understanding how the work proceeds
- Limit work-in-process: a pull system is implemented on parts or all of the workflow
- Make policies explicit: to facilitate consensus around improvement suggestions.
- Implement feedback loop: collaboration to review workflow and demand versus capability measures, metrics, and indicators
- Improve collaboratively, evolve experimentally
Agile Project Management will benefit:
- Rapid iteration (1-4 weeks) to deliver a working solution
- Focus on client / customer value to give your company the best solution
- Change-friendly. Do not wait until the end of project to check our solution. Take a look at the end of each sprint.
- Experienced & reliable product owners (consultant, client contact) for you. Allows you to have your voice in the process while receiving status updates, feedback, and consulting you to achieve your goals.